Monday Moodboard: July 4th
I can’t believe it’s July already! With 4th of July right around the corner, be sure to check out these easy kid-friendly DIY crafts that are perfect for a fun-filled Independence Day!!
- Confetti Popper: Parents
- Straw Wands: Hubby Made Me
- Pinwheel: Nifty Thrifty Things
- Patriotic Luminarias: Aunt Peaches
- Firework Painting: Juggling With Kids
- Holiday Lanterns: Martha Stewart
- Confetti Popper Rockets: Alpha Mom
- Fireworks in a Jar: I Can Teach My Child
- Forest Lawn Stars: iVillage
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.