With all the production going on last week, I managed to complete a diaper changing pad with a new pattern to share with you. I like to call it Magic 8.
The black and white makes this pattern a great neutral color whether for baby boy or baby girl. The pad is great for on-the-go use where you can hold everything in one place without rummaging through your diaper bag or purse.
- The pad is wipeable and machine washable.
- As our usual size for changing pads, it measures approximately 24″ x 33″.
- The 3 larger pockets are 11″ wide x 6″ tall.
- There’s also two smaller pockets on the right side of the pad – one for a tube of ointment
- There are easy to reach elastic areas on the pad as well.
- All pockets and elastic areas can be used to hold a wipes container, diapers or onsies.
- We recommend up to 4 diapers, a tube of ointment, one wipes container and a onesie or two – We caution against putting too many diapers into the pad if you want to avoid bulk – the more diapers you put into it the bulkier it will be when folded closed.
- Folded closed it measures approximately 11″ x 6″.